About Supplements SA HellFire
Supplements SA HellFire is on of the strongest pre-workout supplements out there. Stand out features to the usual include; the rare and highly effective nitric oxide delivery agent – glycocarn, the presence of two testosterone boosters, and the use of Hordenine HCL. Only maximum doses of the most effective and cutting edge ingredients
- Testosterone booster with D Aspartic Acid. In an Italian study DAA improved circulating testosterone concentration by 42% in 12 days
- N methyl glycine significantly improves the potency of DAA by boosting hormone receptor activity and is a performance enhancer in its own right
- Glycocarn (Glycine Propionyl-L-carnitine) is latest and most effective clinically proven NO enhancer on the market
- Beta alanine – mega 3 gram dose – the no 1 lactic acid buffer and pump product with dozens of clinical trials.
- Creatine monohydrate – the all time guaranteed pump product
- Nicotinic acid increases body temperature and vascular pumps
- Alpha lipoic acid increases the pump through its action as an insulin potentiator
HOW TO USE SUPPLEMENT SA HELLFIRE
Take 1 or 2 scoops in 100 ml to 200 ml of cold water 30 minutes before training. Need only be taken on training days. Two scoops can be taken by those with a known high tolerance level to stimulants. Do not take within 4 hours of bedtime to avoid interrupted
Take 1 or 2 scoops in 100 ml to 200 ml of cold water 30 minutes before training. Need only be taken on training days. Two scoops can be taken by those with a known high tolerance level to stimulants. Do not take within 4 hours of bedtime to avoid interrupted sleeping pattern.
SUGGESTED PRODUCT COMBINATIONS: For maximum size, condition and strength use SUPPLEMENTS SA’S HELLFIRE with AMINO X2.
WARNING Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication, including MAO inhibitors, stimulants or antidepressants.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION Contains no common
Contains no common allergens, but is produced in a facility that processes Whey, Casein and Egg. This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.